Wise – the better alternative to international business banking01. July 2020
With a Wise multi-currency account you can send, spend and receive money in over 50 currencies. Your money will always be converted at the real exchange rate helping you avoid hidden fees from exchange rate mark ups. International payments are up to 14x cheaper than PayPal and you can receive payments in USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, AUD and SGD for free with your own local account details. Used by over 8 million customers worldwide, Wise are on a mission to make moving money around the world as cheap, transparent, convenient and fair as possible.
e-Residency Hub is happy to announce a partnership with Wise. To open your account, please click here
Opening a Wise account for your Estonian company costs €19 (a one-time fee)
Founded by the first employee of Skype and used by over 8 million customers; the Wise multi-currency account gives you access to unique bank account details for the UK, Eurozone, US, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore (with new currencies being added all the time). There’s no set up fee or monthly costs – the only fee you’ll pay is a small, upfront cost on the value of your transfer which is up to 14x cheaper than PayPal for international payments. With an account you can:
- Hold 50+ different currencies within the one account and convert between them at the mid-market exchange rate.
- Only costs are a small, upfront fee on the value of transfer
- Pay invoices, buy inventory and handle payroll with the real exchange rate in over 70 countries
- Receive international payments from the US, Eurozone, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore with no fees using your own local account details
- Business debit card available so you can spend anywhere at the mid-market exchange rate
- Manage your payments online and on mobile
- Global customer support via phone, email and chat
- Made for business owners doing business across borders
For a step-by-step instruction about how to open your account, click here.