Campaign to support entrepreneurs from Ukraine26. April 2022
E-Residency Hub is proud to join a campaign to support Ukrainian entrepreneurs in these difficult times for their country.
We offer a possibility for Ukrainian e-residents to get an immediate refund of the state fee for setting up an Estonian company.
Ukrainian e-residents also have the possibility of getting a refund of the e-residency application fee they previously paid to the Estonian government.
Process of benefitting from this campaign using E-Residency Hub services:
- Enter all the data required to set up your Estonian company on our website
- Pay the initial fees as per our usual prices
- Once the application has been submitted though our website, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us that you wish to take advantage of the campaign offer
- After verifying your data we shall refund the state fee of 265 € to your credit card
- In case you are also eligible for the e-residency state fee refund, we will process that and reimburse that fee also to your credit card or bank account
In order to benefit from the campaign, you must select our Lightweight, Standard or e-Commerce package and commit to a service contract valid at least 12 months.