Additional information and prices for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) companies
If your company is selling Digital Services as defined by Article 24 of the Council Directive 2006/112, additional conditions apply. Companies offering programming, coding, or IT consulting services are exempt.
Monthly fee for accounting services for companies selling digital Service starts from €175 + VAT. For exact quote, please get in touch with us.
- To better understand which services are defined as Digital Services, check here . In general, these rules apply to companies selling subscriptions which provide access to their product (i.e. selling “Software as a Service”).
- If your company sells Digital Services as defined by Article 24, you are required to submit EU One-Stop-Shop (OSS) declarations each quarter. You can read more about the OSS scheme here.
- In order to sell digital services online and be compliant with VAT regulations, you must use a separate software to collect data from your customers. We recommend to use Quaderno, Paddle or Shopify.
- You can also choose to use any other software to collect the required sales data. In such case, we require the following information from you each month:
- Detailed sales data. Data must to be provided in a specific format, defined by e-Residency Hub.
- Detailed payment data. All payments must be clearly connected to concrete sales transactions.
- e-Residency Hub prepares and submits your MOSS declarations as long as the data mentioned above is complete and provided in the specified format.